Is there any way to custom bulk add rows one shot?
The function like this:
- user click the plus button at top of grid
- display custom form with 5 textbox with same label(id)
- user input data then click add button
- insert into 1 table so its like inserting 5 data simultaneously.
- if the textbox is left empty, just ignore
Thanks in advance.
You can use custom add form and use JS api to add in grid via js code.
Code: https://phpgrid.org/demo/demos/editing/custom-forms.phps (line 57, 175)
Another demo you can check is, demos/appearance/excel-blank-rows.php. It also uses JS api to insert blank rows in excel mode.
Apologies for the delay.
Abu Ghufran - Dev Team
PHP Grid Framework
How useful was this discussion?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!