Today, we are glad to announce the release of PHP Grid v2.0.
Adding a lot of features, updates, optimizations and fixes. Thanks for all who contributed in evaluation.
- Overall User Interface Enhancement, New Glyph Icons, Cozy Spacing Layout enabling it to be used on mobile devices easily. Bootstrap3 is also supported now. This version comes with 3 layouts, i.e. Cozy, Bootstrap and Classic (old slick version).
- New Professional Themes (Dark, Light, Colored). Metro Color Themes light/dark/black are recently added. You can also rollover your custom color theme using jQueryUI.
- Integration with jQuery Plugins. Now you can connect plugins like datetime, autocomplete, select2, fancybox, ckeditor, jscolor and many others with simple process, enabling endless possibilities in features.
- Added support for many missing database engines
- And finally, all such features gave same experience on modern browsers.
- Added support for PHP v5.0+ to v7.0
- PDO and MySqli Drivers support
- New Glyphicon (Iconset) / Bootstrap3 support
- Muliple File Uploading Support
- Support for SQLite and Firebird databases
- Advanced Search Conditions (Search in Groups)
- Exporting selected rows and columns
- Session data based grid (with add/edit/del)
- Exporting Master Detail PDF
- Image auto-embed support in PDF export
- Select2 plugin support for data entry and search form
- Over 200+ fixes and updates.
- Download FREE Version (for evaluation or non-commercial use – limited features)
- Buy Full Featured Version License
- Upgrade your existing Version to v2.0
Active license customers can request free upgrade using this link.
Get a complete Features Tour by vising our website.