A little variation in custom cell data feature can enable you to have bar graphs in your PHPGrid Cells. This example is part of complete package now.
Today, we have released new build 1.4.6 for community.
It has covered many reported issues and bug fixes.
Hope you will find it useful and time saving.
Comments are always welcome.
I’ve added another working example of PHP Grid integration with Postgres 9.1.
It enables seamless CRUD operation for Postgres database applications.
NOTE: This working example is part of paid package.
I have added a feature, in which we can display data in that column based on some condition. Best applicable where we want to enable certain action if data of row met some specific condition, say total price < 100.
// use single quote for condition, and $row will have all columns data, to use in condition
$col[“condition”] = ‘$row[“total”] < 100’;
NOTE: Custom button and conditional display is currently part of paid package.
We recently added a working sample in paid package to integrate PHP Grid with SQL Server (using native driver 3.0)
For whose who want to play with PHP Grid Samples before download, i’ve provided a section of live demo on website.
Currently, following demos are on website.
Basic Example | Example Full | Subgrid | Export Excel | Export PDF | Inline Add | Excel View | Grouping | Custom Columns | Localization | Autofilter Dropdown
I have releasedversion 1.4.6 for paid customers. It contains many new working samples and bug fixes.
Here is raw changelog to review. I’m also planning to package few more areas to free version also.
– Autofilter (dropdown option) (autofilter.php)
– Custom column (with buttons, image, etc) and passing row data as querystring (custom-button.php)
– Custom Layout for Add/Edit Dialogs (custom-layout.php)
– Search on page load (pre-selected filters) (search-onload.php)
– Data Lookup from other table (Combobox) (dropdown.php)
– Alternate Row Coloring (alternate-row.php)
– MSSQL DSN or ODBC sample (db-layer.php)
– Setting Colums for add/edit, not for listing (example-all.php)
– Localization example (localization.php)
Fixes & Minor Additions
– New Events (on_data_display for custom formating, on_after_insert) (custom-events.php)
– Action columns width fix (example-full.php)
– Grouping sample bug fix (short php tag) (grouping.php)
– Several notices and warning fixes
– Excel 2003 support added
PHP Grid Control jut got new home, a new shiny website ‘phpgrid.org’. Previously it was being managed by blog //azgtech.wordpress.com. I hope developers / engineers will find it more flexible.
UPDATE: for paid members
– support for all major databases (mysql,pgsql,mssql,sybase … and odbc support) (db-layer.php)
– inline row addition (excel_view.php)
– pdf export custom template sample (export-pdf.php)
– export to pdf/excel in same grid
– fix for non integer primary key
– fix for mysql keyword based column name
– Fix for non-integer PK column
– multiselect fix in lib jqgrid 4.3.1
– Datepicker integration
– Group by field
– Runtime change “group by” field
– Password mask formatter / edittype
– Excel export support for numeric columns